Looking for ways to get more protein in your diet? Look no further! Try this easy-cheesy protein wrap that is so versatile you just can’t get it wrong. Try this recipe and let us know how you did.
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder or 1minced garlic clove
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste – optional
- 1 cup cooked chicken OR roast beef
- 2 slices of provolone cheese or any cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Cook onion, pepper and mushrooms, until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken,garlic powder, salt, pepper and hot sauce and cook for another minute.
- Place provolone on a whole wheat tortilla.
- Top with chicken mixture.